1Select your medicationSelect the medication or treatment along with the appropriate dosage and quantity that you need.
2Fill in a short questionnaireEach questionnaire will be reviewed by EU-licenced doctors, which includes all questions that are required to safely prescribe you the medication.
3Delivered to your doorThe EU registered pharmacy will send your medication with a trusted courier service and discreetly packed directly to your door.
Buy Enalapril online
Enalapril is a drug used to treat high blood pressure. You can now order the antihypertensive online at Apomeds. With the electronic prescription and online diagnosis we can even issue you a follow-up prescription. Shipped within 24 to 48 hours.
Enalapril with the active ingredient of the same name, is used for high blood pressure and also to relieve the heart. Enalapril is a blood pressure reducer that is also used for the long-term treatment of hypertension.
What is Enalapril?
The active ingredient Enalapril, is one of the most important high blood pressure and heart protector medicines on the market. It belongs to the group of ACE inhibitors and is mostly used in tablet form. The function of this active ingredient is to block ACE receptors that are inhibitors of the angiotensin converting enzyme. This enzyme causes the conversion of inactive angiotensin-I to active angiotensin II and is part of the blood pressure controlling cascade.
What is Enalapril exactly used for?
What is the effect of Antihypertensive?
Enalapril, is an ACE inhibitor that inhibits the formation of vasoconstrictor messengers such as angiotensin II and increases the production of vasodilators such as bradykinin. By taking the drug, the blood pressure is regulated and the heart is relieved. Next to Enalapril, Apomeds has the following medications for the treatment of high blood pressure to offer: Lisinopril, Ramipril, Candesartan, Losartan and Bisoprolol.
What is Hypertension?
The natural regulation of blood pressure is a normal body function. If more energy is needed, the body automatically increases blood pressure, and during the periods of rest it automatically lowers it. A disturbance in this natural system can lead to high blood pressure and the person usually does not feel it. Therefore, he does not notice when hypertension gradually gets worse. Constant unnoticed hypertension especially affects small vessels, as found in the eye and in the kidneys. Long-term unrecognized hypertension may result in loss of vision and severe kidney dysfunction.In order to prevent consequential damage, the affected persons must do sports, eat healthily and take antihypertensive medication.
Dosage and application
As a rule, Enalapril should always be taken over a long period of time to permanently relieve and protect the heart and the vessels. It is usually started with a low dose, which is then slowly increased to the maintenance dose. The tablet is taken once a day and at very high dosages of 40 milligrams of Enalapril, which is the maximum daily dose. The dose should be divided into morning and evening intakes. The dosage in patients with impaired kidney performance should be relatively low, which has to be discussed with the doctor. Additionally, it is recommended to take a diuretic that drains the body.
Side effects may appear:
- Blurred vision
- Muscle cramps and muscle aches
- Low blood pressure
- Increased potassium levels
- Increased creatinine blood levels
- Fast heartbeat or cardiac arrhythmia
- In case of hypersensitive reactions such as rash and cough, the doctor should be alerted and the drug should be changed.
Contra-indications and interactions
- Medicines that alter the potassium concentration in the blood: potassium effervescent tablets, heparin and others. Simultaneous ingestion should be avoided.
- Medicines that alter the number of blood cells: cytostatics, immunosuppressants, corticosteroids, allopurinol and others. Simultaneous ingestion should be avoided.
- Enalapril enhances the hypoglycemic effect of: insulin as well as other antidiabetics.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs reduce the effects of Enalapril: acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, diclofenac and others. For pain and fever, tablets containing the active ingredient paracetamol should be avoided.
- Diuretics: if the blood pressure cannot be lowered by Enalapril alone, the administration of a diuretic is required.
- Lower renal function should result in a lower dose due to slow elimination
- In impaired liver function, the conversion to the effective form takes longer and the effect occurs later.
Buy Enalapril for Hypertension Online
You can easily choose Enalapril from our website and fill out an online questionnaire that will be approved by the doctors we work with. As long as you are eligible for the high blood pressure medication and the follow up prescription, we send the drug to your home in a discreet package. We can only send you the medication if you issue a follow up prescription!
Disclaimer: Please note that the drug shown above in the picture indicates one of the possible manufacturers of the drug. It may be that we send you a drug from a different manufacturer. All products comply with EU standards.