1Select your medicationSelect the medication or treatment along with the appropriate dosage and quantity that you need.
2Fill in a short questionnaireEach questionnaire will be reviewed by EU-licenced doctors, which includes all questions that are required to safely prescribe you the medication.
3Delivered to your doorThe EU registered pharmacy will send your medication with a trusted courier service and discreetly packed directly to your door.
Buy Microgynon birth control pill onlineMicrogynon, from Bayer, is a combination of hormone and oral contraceptive for women. The contraceptive contains the yellow-body hormone or progestin (levonorgestrel) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol) in small doses.
This birth- control pill is the first ovulation inhibitor in the world with only 0.03 milligrams of ethinyl estradiol. It is known as a contraceptive mini-pill, with safe contraception, minimal hormones, and even leads to improvement in cycle disorders. The Microgynon user-reports are quite positive and the product is prescribed widely worldwide
What is Microgynon?
Microgynon, from Bayer, is a combination of hormone and oral contraceptive for women. The contraceptive contains the yellow-body hormone or progestin (levonorgestrel) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol) in small doses.
This birth- control pill is the first ovulation inhibitor in the world with only 0.03 milligrams of ethinyl estradiol. It is known as a contraceptive mini-pill, with safe contraception, minimal hormones, and even leads to improvement in cycle disorders. The Microgynon user-reports are quite positive and the product is prescribed widely worldwide.
Effect and dosage of Microgynon
The active ingredient, ethinyl estradiol, prevents the formation of the hormone gonadotropin in the pituitary gland, which normally triggers ovulation. Ethinyl estradiol deceives the female body by simulating a pregnancy, in which gonadotropin is naturally inhibited.
Levonorgestrel adjusts the composition of the uterine lining so that a potentially fertilized egg cannot implant itself there, and influences the consistency of the mucus in the uterine canal so that the sperm cannot penetrate. In addition, this substance causes the egg cell to pass through the fallopian tube so quickly that there is no time for fertilisation.
The pill is swallowed once a day with water; if possible, always at the same time of day. One pill contains 1.5 mg.
The side effects of Microgynon
Using Microgynon necessitates special attention to any signs of blocked veins or arteries. Pain or swelling in the leg, associated with pressure pain, warming or change in skin colour may be the signs.
In general, however, Microgynon side effects do not inevitably occur, due to the low amount of hormones in the birth-control pill.
Very frequent side effects and effects:
- Headaches up to migraines
- Smear bleeding
- Water retention
- Chest pain and increased breast sensitivity
- Breast enlargement
- Fluid secretions of the mammary glands
- Menstrual pain
- Vaginal inflammations
- Nausea leading to vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Weight gain
- Reduced libido
- Depressed mood or mood-swings
Occasional and rare side effects:
- Increase in blood-pressure
- Abdominal cramps
- Increased appetite
- Skin rash
- Pigmentation disorders, especially on the face
- Hair Loss
- Increase in body hair
- Change in blood-sugar levels
- Problems with contact lenses
Very rare side effects:
- Varicose veins
- Gallbladder diseases and gallstones
- Liver cancer
- Inflammation of the pancreas
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome (skin disease)
- Inflammation of the optic nerve
- Chorea Minor (neurological disease)
Contraindications and interactions of the Microgynon birth control pill
Ethinyl estradiol effectively increases the concentration of thyroid hormones, which should be taken into account when examining the thyroid gland.
Microgynon must not be used in the following contraindications:
- A current or previous blood clot in a blood vessel in the legs (deep vein thrombosis), lungs (pulmonary embolism) or other organ.
- In the event of a blood-clotting disorder such as protein C deficiency, protein S deficiency, antithrombin III deficiency, factor V disease or antiphospholipid antibodies.
- Before an operation (depending on the operation – consult with the doctor)
- If a long period of bed-rest is expected
- In the event of a previous heart attack or stroke
- With angina pectoris
- In severe diabetes with damage to the blood vessels
- Fat metabolism disorders
- Growths in the lining of the uterus
- Previous breast cancer
Microgynon intake critically affects the following medications:
- Fungicides, paracetamol, virus inhibitors, ascorbic acid, barbiturates, antibiotics, St. John's wort, anti-epileptics, phenylbutazone against gout, medical activated carbon and diabetes remedies.
- Since there are many different medications in these categories, a doctor must always be consulted before taking them. There are allegations that diclofenac is not compatible with Microgynon, but this cannot be confirmed.
Order Microgynon online without a prescription?
There are many places on the internet where you can order Microgynon without a prescription. For health reasons, we advise against taking this pill without first consulting a doctor, as it is not suitable for all women. Do not order Microgynon unless - as with us - a prescription is issued by a qualified physician who has checked in advance whether you are suitable for the medication.
For whom is Microgynon is suitable?
The Microgynon mini-pill is suitable for healthy, adult women. The medication is also suitable in cases of heavy menstrual bleeding, as it regulates menstruation and reduces discomfort.
Order Microgynon and other oral contraceptives from Apomeds
We are aware that in order to prescribe Microgynon, it should be verified that the person is suitable for the medication. Apomeds connects you to mail-order pharmacies and EU-approved doctors, who check your completed questionnaire for contraindications and interactions with other medicines. So you can safely and discreetly order your birth-control pill online! Apomeds has other birth-control pills on its list, besides Microgynon: Noriday, Cerazette, Cerelle, Yasmin, Cilest, Qlaira, Ovranette, Mercilon, Loestrin.
Buy Microgynon online
You can conveniently select Microgynon on our website and complete an online questionnaire, which will be approved by the doctors with whom we work, if you are suitable for the birth-control pill. Then, the prescription will be issued and sent to your home with the oral contraceptive in a discreet package. Nothing could be easier!