1Select your medicationSelect the medication or treatment along with the appropriate dosage and quantity that you need.
2Fill in a short questionnaireEach questionnaire will be reviewed by EU-licenced doctors, which includes all questions that are required to safely prescribe you the medication.
3Delivered to your doorThe EU registered pharmacy will send your medication with a trusted courier service and discreetly packed directly to your door.
Buy Ramipril online for high blood pressureRamipril is a drug used to treat high blood pressure. You can now order the antihypertensive, online at Apomeds. With an electronic prescription and online diagnosis, we can issue you a follow-up prescription – shipped within 48 hours.
Ramipril, with the active ingredient of the same name, is used for high blood pressure and also to relieve the heart. Ramipril is a blood pressure reducer that is also used for the long-term treatment of hypertension.
What is Ramipril?
The active ingredient Ramipril is one of the most important high blood pressure and heart protector medicines on the market. It belongs to the group of ACE inhibitors and is mostly used in tablet form. The function of this active ingredient is to block ACE receptors that are inhibitors of the angiotensin converting enzyme. This enzyme causes the conversion of inactive angiotensin-I to active angiotensin II and is part of the blood pressure controlling cascade.
What is Ramipril exactly used for?
- Heart Failure
- After a heart attack
- Breastfeeding women with tendency for heart attack and stroke
- Non-diabetic kidney disease or
- Diabetic kidney disease
What is the effect of Ramipril?
Ramipril, is an ACE inhibitor that inhibits the formation of vasoconstrictor messengers such as angiotensin I,I and increases the production of vasodilators, such as bradykinin. By taking the drug, the blood pressure is regulated and the heart is relieved.
What is Hypertension?
The natural regulation of blood pressure is a normal body function. If more energy is needed, the body automatically increases blood pressure, and during periods of rest it automatically lowers it.
A disturbance in this natural system can lead to high blood pressure and the person usually does not feel it. Therefore, he does not notice when hypertension gradually gets worse. Constant unnoticed hypertension especially affects small vessels found in the eye and in the kidney. Long-term unrecognized hypertension may result in loss of vision and severe kidney dysfunction.
In order to prevent consequential damage, the affected persons must do sports, eat healthily and take antihypertensive medication.
Dosage and application
Depending on the severity of the disease and the stage of treatment, the dosage may vary, so it should be discussed with the doctor. In general, the treatment for hypertension is the following:
Initiation of treatment:The treatment usually starts with small doses.
Single / total dose: one tablet / once a day
Time: aways at the same time regardless of meals
The dose is slowly increased over several weeks to the dose specified by the physician.
Single / total dose: four tablets / once a day
Time: always at the same time regardless of meals
The use of machinery and driving should be avoided if the typical side effects such as dizziness appear.
- Muscle cramps and muscle aches
- Low blood pressure
- Increased potassium levels
- Irritant cough (only after several weeks of treatment)
Contra-indications and interactions
- Medicines that alter the potassium concentration in the blood: potassium effervescent tablets, heparin and others. Simultaneous ingestion should be avoided.
- Medicines that alter the number of blood cells: cytostatics, immunosuppressants, corticosteroids, allopurinol and others. Simultaneous ingestion should be avoided.
- Ramipril enhances the hypoglycemic effect of: insulin as well as other antidiabetics.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs reduce the effects of Ramipril: acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, diclofenac and others. For pain and fever, tablets containing the active ingredient paracetamol should be avoided.
- Diuretics: if the blood pressure cannot be lowered by Ramipril alone, the administration of a diuretic is required.
- Lower renal function should result in a lower dose because of slow elimination.
- In impaired liver function, the conversion to the effective form takes longer and the effect occurs later.
Buy Ramipril for Hypertension Online
You can easily choose Ramipril from our website and fill out an online questionnaire that will be approved by the doctors we work with. As long as you are eligible for the high blood pressure medication and the follow up prescription, we will send the drug to your home in a discreet package. It could not be easier! Next to Ramipril we offer the following medications for the treatment of high blood pressure: Lisinopril, Candesartan, Losartan, Bisoprolol and Enalapril.Disclaimer: Please note that the drug shown above in the picture indicates one of the possible manufacturers of the drug. It may be that we send you a drug from a different manufacturer. All products comply with EU standards.